Well, My name is Ria Rosyita Silvyana aka Ria. I'm from Indonesia. I'm still high school. And My english is not good. So I'm so sorry if my words are not good or bad. Sorry^^.But I hope you can understand my blog. By the way thank you so much because you read my blog. Love you ^^. Well, this section, I'd like to write about Indonesia. Indonesia is a develop country. But Indonesia is a rich and a big country too. There are lots of islands there. And you must know if Indonesia has lots cultures and local languanges. For the example, I'm from East Java. I use java language (javanese) in my daily activity but I use Indonesian too lol. There are lots local languages too in another islands or region. they are sunda language, malay language and etc . And then I will tell you about the islands. There are many amazing islands in Indonesia. The example, Bali, java, lombok, borneo, sulawesi (celebes), papua, sumatera and etc. There are lots beach and tourism object in every islands. But I think The most popular island in Indonesia is Bali. The cultures are still kept by the people. 100 for Bali and Indonesia lol.
And lets talk about the people. There are 6 religions in Indonesia. They are islam, christian, catholic, hindu, budha and konghuchu. But the people are mostly islam. Like me ^^. And Indonesians are commonly brown and like asian. I ever have read a book. And It said that Indonesian is generic from India and china. So thats why Indonesian's skin are brown. and yellow (asian).
And lets talk about the people. There are 6 religions in Indonesia. They are islam, christian, catholic, hindu, budha and konghuchu. But the people are mostly islam. Like me ^^. And Indonesians are commonly brown and like asian. I ever have read a book. And It said that Indonesian is generic from India and china. So thats why Indonesian's skin are brown. and yellow (asian).
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar